HydroTech conference and exhibition will take place Tbilisi, Georgia at ExpoGeorgia Co. between 5-6 November 2015
Conference main topics:
* Georgia government support and its further plans for the future development of hydro energy in the country
* Georgian energy independence
* International energy trade options
* Project development options across the country – large, medium and small hydro
* Hydro technologies
* Hydro project financing options
Legal aspects of developing hydro energy projects in Georgia
* Hydro projects development sustainability, including finance and environmental aspects
For more information please visit: HydroTech Georgia
VAPTECH is a global supplier of equipment and services for both hydropower and metal forming industries. Founded in 1914, VAPTECH holds its headquarters in Sofia, Bulgaria, as well as its production facility in Pleven, Bulgaria located on more than 40,000 sq.m.
HYDRO division of VAPTECH
VAPTECH delivers complete electromechanical equipment for hydropower plants with a main focus on turbines consisting of highly efficient: valves, gates and automation systems. VAPTECH has more than 80 years of experience in the production of small, medium and large turbines with a delivery of over 8,000 MW worth of installed equipment. All of VAPTECH’ mechanical equipment is manufactured and tested in VAPTECH’ production facility.
T: 00359 885 655 256