VAPTECH is private limited liability company registered in Bulgaria with head office in Sofia, Bulgaria, 17,Tsarigradsko Shosse Blvd.
VAPTECH’ production facility is located in Pleven, Bulgaria 6 Grivishko Shosse Blvd.
VAPTECH' competencies cover Hydropower, Metal Forming and Biomass technologies’ sectors.
The Executive Board of Management of VAPTECH consist of managers, responsible for the strategic orientation of VAPTECH, among which are:
Vladimir Peev, General Manager, Pleven
Vladimir Peev is a Graduate in Hydraulic and pneumatic systems. In VAPTECH he starts his career in 2007 as project manager and designer of hydraulic and mechanical presses. In 2014 Vladimir Peev was appointed Head of Design, Automation and After Sales Services departments at VAPTECH. Today Vladimir Peev is General Manager, Pleven at VAPTECH.
Svetlozar Ivanov, General Manager, Sofia
Svetlozar Ivanov is a Graduate in Economics and Labor Organization. After working as Financial Manager between 2009 - 2010, in 2011 he was appointed General Manager, Sofia at VAPTECH.
The Supervisory Board of the organization is elected by the General assembly of the company' shareholders and consists of 5 members.
Sole owner of VAPTEH Ltd’ capital is VAPTEH AM JSC.
VAPTEH AM JSC’ Supervisory Board of the organization is elected by the General assembly of the company' shareholders and consists of 5 members.
• To maintain a safe and healthy workplace for its employees
• To increase the market shares of its businesses in North, Central and South America and Southeast Asia
• To maintain its leadership position in established markets
• To provide constant customer care throughout the life cycle of the product
• To continue with the optimization of its products and processes
• To invest and develop its human capital